Last modified: 21 December 2018
We collect certain information or data about you when you use Branswer.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us;
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on;
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used;
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people within Branswer and our suppliers to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it;
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts;
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to;
- send email alerts to users who request them.
We endeavour to ensure that our data storage complies with UK laws and regulations.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
This policy is not intended to amend or remove your rights under applicable laws and regulations, save where clearly stated otherwise.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites
Branswer may from time to time include links on its website or in content to other websites.
For any additional information, contact us at support(at)branswer.com.