Writing a blog post can be timely, and finding a structure to writing one can be hard and can require a lot of experience before you find your individual style and flow. Because Branswer understands this, we have created a simple blog making tool that organises and formats your blog for you – allowing you to create awesome blogs that have a continuous style and flow – keeping you on brand effortlessly.
Here are the simple steps to writing a blog with Branswer
1. If you haven’t already, firstly you need to create a Branswer account
2. Fill out your branding canvas. Don’t worry if you feel a little overwhelmed, you can come back and work on it anytime.
3. Once you have your account set up, and your branding canvas filled in, go to your dashboard (top right) and click on “Blog”
Now you’re ready to follow the next steps and write your awesome content.
1. Click on the type of blog that you’re wanting to write – such as an event, news, how-to. You can choose from the list of options at the top of the page.
2. Next, you need to sum up your blog in a sentence. Don’t worry if you’re not sure about this just yet, you can always come back to it later, and once you sum up your blog you’ll be asked to title it.
3. Now it’s time to write your awesome content! (Don’t forget to dot your I’s and cross your T’ s)
4. Once you’ve let your creative juices flow, it’s time to wrap up your blog with a great summarisation. Make sure to Include links to other blogs, and add any relevant references, etc
5. Finally, give your readers a reason to come back to you – add a specific call to action
Once you’re happy with your content, go ahead and click ‘Analyse My Blog’ on the right!
Now you’ll see that Branswer has put your content together for you, but don’t worry, you can still edit your work further and add little bit more styling if you want to before analysing the tone of your work (you can do this by clicking ‘Analyse Tone’ on the bottom right.
Once Branswer has analysed the tone of your blog, you’ll find a breakdown box on the right-hand side of the screen. In this box, you’ll be able to see tones that Branswer has picked up within your blog, and through colour codes (Green is great, Orange is ok and Red is bad) you can identify just how on brand you are.
After that, you can click the ‘Readability’ button and find out your blogs Flesch reading score, amongst other things such as average sentence length and we’ll tell you whether or not you’re using too much of a passive voice in your work. These readings are also measured via the same handy colour code as the tone analysis.
And you’re done!
All that’s left to do is download your blog, and let your readers have it!