Where are you based?
What job do you do?
Teach/Coach/Talk/Analysis/ Media Commentate on Business Body Language
How did you get into marketing/communications?
-Worked for large companies like Xerox, IBM & Datapoint.
– Studied Marketing in Cape Town South Africa.
– Travelled the world working in marketing & Sales Management
– Realised that Body Language was missing in marketing and communication tools – so studied it
– Rated 4th in the world of Business Body Language Gurus by globalgurus.org
– Recently researched the top 10 TED speakers to see why they were successful – its been taken up by several press.
What are you most proud of in your career as a marketing/communications professional?
– Running a workshop at Google London
– Researching the top 10 Speakers on TED
– Being able to contribute to others success as well as my own
– That I have worked in 47 countries and travelled to 100
– Reaching no.4 with Globalgurus.org body language listing
– Writing two books, including ‘the future of body language’
– Moving up the ranks to work with animation and robotics
How has marketing/communications helped the organisations you’ve worked for?
– I now work for myself and I am doing well.
What challenges have you overcome on your professional journey to where you are today?
I happen to be dyslexic so reading was never easy but seeing is easy for me, I am also a good photographer as a result.
Do you have any words of wisdom for someone starting out in the marketing/communications industry?
Yes! Its a vital skill and everyone needs help in marketing. Believe that you are helping others and you will. Then things happen.
For more information and engaging content sign up to Branswer today.