Asana, an online team organisation tool, has continuously climbed the rankings of rating platforms around the web since its founding in 2008 and today it has a 4.7 star ranking on iTunes*.
“It’s simple” says Asana user Mike, director of Northwest Security. “It’s easy to use, the website is clean and non- cluttered plus the calendar is also very useful. Overall it’s a clear and simple- to-use platform that is very handy. It’s just what I need to synchronise the team allowing each job to get done efficiently”
Paired with an ‘on-the-go’ IOS mobile app, Asana promotes the effective use of synchronicity allowing users to quickly capture, track any ideas, to -do lists or project specific information at any time or place, meaning users are not restricted to the office desk or chained to the bulky laptop. This tool allows the option of workers enjoying a mocha latte tucked away in a quaint cafe whilst still managing and keeping track of task completions and project developments.
With Asana, users can create multiple projects and assign them to individual members of a team or there is an option to segment a single project and individually assign a section to team members. In turn, this allows a sense of personal independence for each member of the team as they can be given clear direction and responsibility for areas of a project, but all the while still have the reassurance that they are a part of a team that is there on hand for support.
Asana is a clean cut, much loved, simple-to-use organisation tool that brings teams together without the need for micro-managing. With a few taps, swipes and a glance, project leaders can manage the team remotely and keep every project on track and everybody synchronised.
Asana’s Key features*
- Quickly Update the situation
– Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
– See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
– Create projects to organise your tasks in lists or boards
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
- Stay Connected
– Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
– No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online
- Organise and Track
– View and organise your work task list every time you open Asana
– Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
– Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
– Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
– Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
– See projects you access frequently in one list
- It keeps team communication open
– Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
– Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
– Send a teammate a quick reply with a like ore comment directly from Inbox
- Its free
– Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
– Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people
Psst, hey you! Did you know we have launched – join the Branswer Tribe today to discover more.